This license is a legal agreement between you and uxflowcharts.com (the “UX Flowcharts”) for the use of digital products downloaded or physical products purchased from this website (the “Product”). By downloading or purchasing the Product you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license.
UX Flowcharts reserves the right to alter this agreement at any time, for any reason, without notice. Updated June 15, 2015
The license gives you or your company the right to use the Product in personal or commercial projects for yourself, clients or others. The Product cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in another product offered for free or for sale where the Product becomes the core value. Attribution in digital use is appreciated but not required. Attribution when using the product in printed materials is required.
Each product user requires one license. Additional users outside of the allowed number of users or any other use of the Product requires an additional purchased license.
Things you can do
- You can use the Product in personal or commercial projects for yourself, clients or others, many times as you need. There is no limitation.
- You can modify or manipulate Product and combine with other works and make a derivative work from it for personal and commercial use. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you create is one that’s permitted at “Things you can’t do”.
- Attribution in digital use is appreciated but not required.
- You can make copies of the Product for back-up purposes.
Things you can’t do
- You can’t resold or redistribute Product on its own, or use it in another product offered for free or for sale where the Product becomes the core value.
- You can’t grant Product rights to any other person.
- You can’t use the Product in violation of any EU or international law or regulation.
Due to the nature of the digital products, once purchases are made, they cannot be refunded. We only offer refunds on physical products in the case of a defect or if a product is damaged during shipping. Contact us via email: email@example.com for assistance.
In case you have any questions regarding our Product, you are welcome contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to answer all your questions as soon as possible, but we ask you to be patient and understanding. We will be ready to help you on any issue regarding any of our themes from Monday through Friday within working hours (9 AM to 5 PM GMT). The questions are answered in order they are received. We do our best to provide feedback on any support queries within 48 hours.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, UX FLOWCHARTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE.
Limitations Of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE PRODUCT BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. LICENSE HOLDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF PROGRAM ERRORS, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.